Are you Ready?
We all know that the best time to prepare for a disaster is before it happens. Having a plan of action in place can help us protect our property and our loved ones. In the insurance industry, the number of claims and claims costs can be drastically reduced when you give your customers the tools to minimize or prevent many common risks. Being prepared is especially important for property owners and businesses. Downtime means lost revenue and that have a big impact on your bottom line in 2018. Research has shown that as many as 50% of businesses never reopen after after experiencing a disaster. We can help get you ready for the unexpected in 2018. Call SERVPRO of Mobile Northwest to schedule your FREE Emergency Ready Profile consultation. We come to you and put together a customized plan with all of the resources you need to get your customer or business ready for the unexpected. This no cost service gives you all of the tools you would need in a disaster situation at your fingertips. The entire plan is available in an easily accessible app form for all Apple and Android devices. Call us at 251-343-0534 for more information!
Why SERVPRO is the right choice to make
All of our employees that enter your home are trained to safely clean and restore your home or business after it's faced a loss.
Below are the steps that we take for Cleaning and Restoring Your Home or Business in regards to a water loss:
- Identify the Source/ Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises for Hidden Moisture
- Perform Emergency Water Extraction
- Move and Block furniture and Contents
- Inspect Carpet Pad/Carpet and Provide Service
- Apply Necessary Treatments (Disinfectants/Deodorization)
- Utilize Advanced Drying and Monitoring Equipment
- Dispose of Refuse
All of our technicians are IICRC certified and have extensive knowledge about our services and equipment. Even if we can’t do the job we will help in finding a service who can handle it.
Our Highly Trained Restoration Specialists can restore your Home
SERVPRO of North Mobile County is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of North Mobile County
SERVPRO of North Mobile County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.