About SERVPRO of Mobile County
Christopher L. & T. John & Amanda Mayhall
Owners of SERVPRO of Mobile County
At SERVPRO of North Mobile County we believe that our commitment to superior customer service and unparalleled results is truly what sets us apart. We understand how stressful it can be to experience a fire or water damage in your home or office and we want to help you every step of the way. From fast response times to friendly and empathetic service, we realize its about more than just the clean up process. We emphasize communication and coordinate with insurance companies directly make the entire experience smoother for our clients. The SERVPRO name is synonymous with Fire and Water, but at SERVPRO of North Mobile County we offer much more than just mitigation and restoration services. We provide a wide range of both residential and commercial services. No job is too complicated, too large or too intimidating. From mold remediation, to biohazard cleanups and storm situations, we have tackled it all. We are also “one stop shop” for all your cleaning needs and can create customized cleaning packages to fit your needs.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC